Have you SEEN?
Fort’s New Website!
Fort launched a new website to better stay connected with you, the Fort Family! It is easier than ever to:
- Find the right camp (search tool),
- Get to know the staff (team page),
- Explore open positions (join the team),
- Get involved (volunteer),
- Request prayer and pray together (prayer),
- Find the special area you’d like to support (generous friends).
The homepage is sure to bring a smile and remind you of your time at Fort!
Explore the new site and let us know what you think with this super-short survey. More updates and features will be rolled out throughout the year!
Have you HEARD?
We’re building an Operations Annex!
Over the years many generous friends donate materials and supplies for camp. Plus, we have a lot of camp related vehicles that are needed simply to run camp. Where do we store these things? About a mile from camp in an open dirt yard that we lovingly refer to as ‘the gravel pit’.
We need a better place to store vehicles and keep them out of the elements. We also need the work space as we both build and maintain camp.
Introducing the Operations Annex Building:
- 4,450 square feet of uninsulated vehicle and equipment storage
- 1,820 square feet of insulated space for project materials and preparations
- 3 large motorized overhead doors
We need your help!
We are looking for people to volunteer their time and talents to make this a reality. We are also seeking contractors to bid on the project in hopes of finding a good partner for this important building.
All the needs and project details can be found here.
Would you consider helping us? Do you know a company that may want to bid on the project?
Have you PRAYED?
Would you join us in praying for…
- Health for the staff, volunteers, and campers
- Winter weekend retreats – for campers to experience the Lord in a new and deeper way
- The open missionary staff positions at Fort – for the Lord to raise up new staff who will courageously step out in obedience to serve at Fort
PS Do you know a young adult looking for a great summer job? Would a job where they will be challenged, grow in responsibility and service to others, and deepen their faith be a summer well-spent? The missionary staff and other leaders mentor and pour into the lives of the Summer Staff. (oh, and the Summer Staff have a ridiculous amount of fun too!)