Summer Family Camp
Filling Faster than Ever - Limited Spots Open
Check out this new video here. You can also see a short video of just our Accommodations here. We are processing mail-in Registration Forms now. Please get your forms to us soon in order to have the best chance of getting your 1st Choice. And you can always call Mon-Fri 8-4:30 to talk with our friendly staff about any questions you have (715.277.2587).
AVAILABILITY (CS=Campsite; Rust=Rustic Cabin)
- June 22-28: Dr. Rick Marks, marriageforlife.org 3CS/4RV/1Rust/Roost
- June 29-July 5: Stuart Briscoe, Minister at Large - Elmbrook 2Rust
- July 6-12: Kent Carlson, Oak Hills in Folsom, CA 4CS/Roost
- July 13-19: Dave Barber, Church Planter - Lexington, KY FULL
- July 20-26: Mike Bellanti, Pastor - Northbrook Church 2CS/Roost
- July 27-Aug 2: Dan Hayden, Traveling Apologist FULL
- Aug 3-9: Autumn Ridge Church Autumn Ridge
- Aug 10-16: Dan Farm, Pastor - Autumn Ridge Church, MN 7CS
- The Last Hoorah: Labor Day Family Camp, Aug 30-Sept 2: Larry Guthrie - Harvest Home Farm 14CS/6RV/2RUST/3NEW/5INN
Why come to a Fort Family Camp? There are more reasons than the one we often hear, “My kids chose Fort over Disney.” So why?
We’ve designed Fort as a natural place to build life-long memories. Our teachers and worship times will encourage your faith. Caring staff will minister to your children with age-appropriate Bible lessons. During free times, you can enjoy all the activities Fort has to offer or just relax at our private lakefront or by a campfire. There's so much to do. You can count on delicious meals for your family too, or cook your own at your campsite.
Friends tell friends about Fort for many reasons. We hope you’ll become one of those who tells others! The Fort Staff, with a Famous Fort Hug, look forward to welcoming your family here. Families of all shapes and sizes fit well. Family Camp Prep Guide is here for you.