Age - 18-22 years
Dates - Early September to Mid May (*8 months)
Price - $8,499 for 2013; scholarships may be available – please ask!
What better way could you invest 8 months of your life, than in a student internship at Fort Wilderness? We are excited to tell you about Fort's internship for 18-22 year olds.
We've designed TruNorth to help you clarify your calling while contributing to the ministry of Fort Wilderness. We do this in a few different ways:
- Assess your spiritual gifts and God’s calling for your life.
- Study and know God through an in-depth study of Theology, Church History, and Worldview training.
- Evaluate who you are by exploring what God has done, and is doing, in your life.
- Refine your understanding of your own Biblical worldview.
- TruNorth is designed to help you navigate through God’s design, purpose, and order for your life. You will apply what you know about God to the daily things you will experience in a challenging, excitement-filled environment like Fort.
- Stretch your physical strength while encountering God on a Wilderness Hiking trip.
- Apply your knowledge by visiting with church leaders on our Church History Exploration Tour.
- Learn about the global church as well as experience a cross-cultural mission trip.
- Develop an understanding of the body of Christ as it is lived out in the home, in the community, and in the world.
- Discover how to engage culture in a way that is relevant as you go out into the world.
- Learn how to ask great questions and dialogue about the answers.
- Receive transition counseling for your next step.
We anticipate that Fort will become a 2nd home for you during your 8 months here.